Flax Seed Extract
Flax Seed Extract
nutFlax seed (Linum usitatissimum) is a food and fiber crop. Flax seeds are a good source of dietary fiber and alpha-linolenic acid. Flaxseeds also contain phytoestrogens called lignans, which are similar to the hormone estrogen. It is loaded with nutrients and is high in Omega-3 fats.
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
- Serving per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving: %Daily Value
- Flax Seed Extract: 1000mg**
**Daily Value not established
- Flax Seed Extract (Linum usitatissimum), Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Take one to two capsules daily with water. Do not exceed stated dose.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements contained on this label DO NOT imply that this product has any medicinal properties or use
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Produced in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Nuts, Eggs, Gluten and product thereof.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the stated dose. Not to be consumed by people under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Always seal after use. If you are taking any prescribed medication, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional before consumption. If unsure about suitability always consult a medical professional. Discontinue immediately if sleeplessness or nausea occur.
I was not hesitant to buy this product because of the price but glad I did. They are reasonable. I have suffered from constipation and tried other over the counter medications with little Success.I take two capsules in the morning and two in the evening and going to the loo more often and certainly pumping out some huge logs resulting in feeling clean and empty. I haven’t yet experienced the “empty” feeling after performing a log drop, but it’s definitely bringing all the log with it and keeping things clean. I’ve also noticed that, what was once an event I hated (from the noticeable smell), it’s now one I can relax and enjoy, as there isn’t really a smell at all when going to the loo.
I usually buy high street oil supplements. However alarming reports of the state of the world’s oceans prompted me to look at alternative sources. I decided to try these as an alternative.
This is plant based and organic sources. I personally like this style of bottle, so much easier to store in my limited space medicine cabinet. There are 60 Vegan friendly soft capsules, with a recommended dose of 1-2 daily so depending on how many you take a day will vary how long this will last.
Came in a well-designed beautiful bottle.
I was initially surprised that they were an inch long must admit I feel good being on them.
I have eaten flax seeds in recipes as part of a Keto diet. I have to say I prefer these Flaxseed capsules as they are far more palatable than the seeds themselves. The capsules smell of flaxseed oil as you would expect, but are tasteless. Although larger the gel capsules are smooth and flexible making them comfortable to swallow with liquid.
Just started taking these. Cannot say yet I have felt any different but I expect this to take some time. Good alternative to non-veg options to get some good oils in. Great packaging.