Turmeric’s potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties lie in its curcumin content, creating a powerful supplement for the maintenance of general wellness. With numerous studies indicating the benefits of curcumin in aiding recovery from illnesses, it’s easy to understand why turmeric is such a popular addition to diets around the world.
Turmeric capsules, often referred to as turmeric supplements, are dietary supplements that contain curcumin, the active compound found in turmeric. Turmeric (scientifically known as Curcuma longa) is a bright yellow spice commonly used in cooking, particularly in Indian and Southeast Asian cuisines. It has gained attention for its potential health benefits, which are largely attributed to curcumin.
- Serving Size: 1 - 3 per day
- Serving per container: 60
**Daily Value not established
- Turmeric Powder, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Take one or three capsules daily with water.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements contained on this label DO NOT imply that this product has any medicinal properties or use.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Produced in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Nuts, Eggs, Gluten, and product thereof.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the stated dose. Not to be consumed by people under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Always seal after use. If you are taking any prescribed medication, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor, pharmacist, or health care professional before consumption. If unsure about suitability always consult a medical professional. Discontinue immediately if sleeplessness or nausea occur.
Fine with it
I heard good things about Ashwaganha, so I've been taking it regularly for about 3 months. I think it is helping my sleep
I have heard about the antiseptic and anti inflammatory benefits of turmeric and the use of this spice in curry’s. I feel it is suited to manage the internal body wounds and injuries too as my digestive issues have disappeared, morning bowel movement is a dream now! Thank you to turmeric.
Feeling better after taking a few weeks