Amla Extract Capsules
Amla Extract Capsules
Amla, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is a superfruit containing an astronomical amount of vitamin C. Amla offers each of the five varied flavours in every bite – sweet, sour, salty, bitter, and astringent - providing it the ability to cater to the corresponding five elements that make up the human body: earth, water, fire, air, and vacuum. The cooling nature of Amla enables it to offer respite to ailments that result from an increased degree of heat in the body.
Indigenous to the Indian subcontinent, the Amla fruit is a rich source of vitamins and powerful antioxidants, including vitamin E, vitamin B complex, polyphenols, calcium, iron, phosphorus, and carotene, and especially vitamin C. Its support of energy and good digestion has been noted for centuries, as seen in its role as one of the three key fruits in Triphala, an Ayurvedic herbal formula.
Amla is abundant in its natural source of Vitamin C.Supplement Facts:
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetable Capsules
- Serving per Container: 30
- Amount per Serving: %Daily Value
- Amla Extract: 1000mg**
- Amla Extract (Phyllanthus emblica), Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied balanced diet.
- Take one to two capsules daily with water. Do not exceed stated dose.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The statements contained on this label DO NOT imply that this product has any medicinal properties or use.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Produced in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Nuts, Eggs, Gluten and product thereof.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the stated dose. Not to be consumed by people under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Always seal after use. If you are taking any prescribed medication, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional before consumption. If unsure about suitability always consult a medical professional. Discontinue immediately if sleeplessness or nausea occur.
It's a bit early to know if they are making an impact on my health, but I am very optimistic. They are very easy to swallow not too big. They come very professionally packaged and is brilliant. Very happy with this product and the company, great value for money.
One of the best, natural vitamin C I have taken. Gentle on the stomach. Very happy how this top-quality vitamin has been processed in its natural form. Brilliant products and very happy customer. Will be definitely buying more products from this company.
"I liked that my body has been able to absorb the vitamin properly and I can tell by looking at the visible improvement of my skin and hair.
Have been taking Amla capsules for a few months now and I can tell a big difference in my wellbeing. I only take 1 tablet a day because I want my body to get used to adding this to my daily vitamin regime but may start taking 2 per day. The next morning, I woke up full of energy. It really is amazing and I especially love this form of vitamin C as it’s natural and there are no synthetic ingredients (or sugar!). Pure Amla is bitter, so this format is good
Easy to swallow and like the effect