Your privacy is important to us, and we care for your privacy. It is our policy to respect your privacy and comply with applicable laws/regulations regarding any personal information we may collect and use across our website www.yatchi.co.uk.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII), is any information related to an identifiable person. This includes information about you as a person, your devices, payment details, the usage information of our website or online service.
Refer General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Guidelines website for definitions of Personal Data, Usage Data, Cookies, Data Controller, Data Processor (Or Service Provider), Data Subject, Personal Data, PII etc.
Information we collect and use
Whilst using our products and service, i.e., when you register an account or when you contact us or when you send us an email, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We may collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to the following:
- phone number
- home/postal address
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information in general from our website whilst you are using our site for the following activities:
- register for an account or newsletter
- use a mobile device or web browser to access our site and content
- contact us via email, social media, etc.
- when you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with our services and products
- to improve our products and services
- to enable and improve user experience of our website, products and services
- to notify you about changes to our services and products
- to communicate with you
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, products, services and associated social media platforms
- to provide customer support
- to provide maintenance of our service
Security of the personal information
We will take reasonably necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this policy. No transfer of your personal data will take place to an organisation or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of the data and information. When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification. The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you wish to be informed what personal data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We keep your personal information only for as long as we need to. However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties or service providers
We may disclose personal information to:
· a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
· to comply with a legal obligation
· to protect the personal safety of users of the services/products or the public
· third-party service providers for the purpose of enabling, enhancing or improving them to provide their services, including but not limited to IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing providers, professional advisors, payment systems operators, etc.
· third parties, trusted partners or managed service providers, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing
· courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate or provide the service on our behalf. These entities may have access to your personal data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Controlling personal information
- you do not have to provide personal information to us, however, if you do not, it may affect your use of our website or the products and/or services offered on or through it
- if you are a third party providing personal information about somebody else, you represent and warrant that you have such person’s consent to provide the personal information to us
- our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
- if required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information
- we will collect and use your personal information lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner
- if we seek your consent to process your personal information, and you are under 16 years of age, we will seek your parent or legal guardian’s consent to process your personal information for that specific purpose
- if you have previously agreed to us to using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by, please contact us
- you may request details of the personal information that we hold about you
- if you believe that any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us
- we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information
- we will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach
- if you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
- to unsubscribe from our email database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us
- you may have a right to request that we delete the personal information we hold about you at any time, please contact us
What settings do you need for cookies?
For browsing our website, it is recommended you leave cookies turned on for our website. You can control your cookie settings in your browser's cookie control settings.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details: email – email@example.com