The rich autumnal fragrance of cinnamon may be more universally recognised than the compound that produces it, cinnamaldehyde, but it is the latter that gives cinnamon its strong antimicrobial properties.
- Serving Size: 1 - 3 per day
- Serving per container: 60
**Daily Value not established.
- Cinnamon Powder, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule).
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet.
- Take one to three capsules daily with water.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The statements contained on this label DO NOT imply that this product has any medical properties or use.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Produced in a facility that handles Milk, Soy, Nuts, Eggs, Gluten, and products thereof.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the stated dose. Not to be consumed by people under the age of 18. Keep out of the reach of children. Always seal after use. If you are taking any prescribed medication, pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any medical conditions always consult your doctor, pharmacist, or healthcare professional before consumption. If unsure about suitability always consult a medical professional. Discontinue immediately if sleeplessness or nausea occur.
A very easy way to take cinammon, I normally sprinkle it on my cereal but this is a much easier way, good value.
This product has been excellent and has removed my sceptical view that I had beforehand.
Great tablets to help with arthritis. Really do work and great value for money
Absolutely amazing! I could not believe what difference this miracle pills do! I was very addicted to sugar, had it in my drinks, ate loads of sweets, biscuits and cakes and literally shook if I did not have sugar for couple of hours.